- University of Missouri - Columbia, J.D., 1999
- University of Missouri - St. Louis, B.A., Communications, Cum Laude, 1996
United States District Courts:
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Southern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
Formerly a partner at a prestigious civil litigation firm, Dean has been practicing and trying cases in the areas of complex trucking, medical malpractice, product liability, and general civil litigation for the past 18 years. Dean has successfully represented clients as lead counsel in complex multimillion-dollar jury trials to verdict in Missouri and Illinois. Dean uses his extensive experience in the courtroom to develop an aggressive approach to resolve cases in favor of his clients.
Dean received his J.D. from the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law in 1999. Prior to law school, Dean completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Missouri – St. Louis with a B.A. in Communications, graduating cum laude in 1996. Dean participated in the Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers Trial Academy in 2005 and the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy at Stanford in 2007.
Dean has an AV rating with Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating an attorney can obtain from that organization.
- Represented a local manufacturer in a multimillion-dollar contractual dispute through jury trial in the City of St. Louis, successfully obtaining a verdict in his client's favor.
- Obtained a verdict at jury trial in favor of his local podiatrist client in a medical malpractice case, wherein plaintiff claimed she was totally disabled from alleged negligent surgeries of the client.
- Obtained a successful and satisfactory settlement for his client after directing and supervising lead defense of a construction claim of over $23 million in Madison County, Illinois.