- Southern Methodist University - J.D., 1998
- Member of The International Law Review Association
- Missouri State University - B.S., Sociology, Magna Cum Laude in the Honors College, 1994
United States District Courts:
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Missouri
- Southern District of Illinois
Todd was a partner at a prestigious civil litigation firm prior to joining Nichols Lang & Hamlin, LLC, and has over two decades of experience litigating cases in a variety of areas. He has successfully represented clients in Missouri and Illinois in multimillion-dollar injury and death claims, including product liability, toxic tort, trucking, insurance, premises liability, and professional liability cases. Todd's extensive experience in a wide variety of cases has been instrumental in permitting him to obtain favorable results for his clients.
Todd received his J.D. from Southern Methodist University in 1998, where he served as Senior Articles Editor on The International Law Review Association. He completed his undergraduate degree at Missouri State University with a B.S. in Sociology in the Honors College. Todd has presented at numerous seminars involving issues in the litigation field.